Whisky Tasting at historic Anderson-Price Building -
Friday, April 25th, 2014|
Tickets (seating LIMITED) - $26 in advance - $31 at the door (if there's room)
Back to Whisky Tasting | Home Page
Whisky Tasting FAQ's
- My companion is my designated driver. Can s/he attend the whisky tasting and not drink?
Seating at the whisky tasting is reserved for ticket holders. Individuals without tickets
can socialize in the restaurant and bar during the event.
- Can I give my ticket to someone else?
Sure, but they'll need to have the original receipt as all tickets have a
- I bought a ticket but cannot attend. Can I give my ticket to someone else?
Sorry, no refunds but you CAN let someone else use your ticket
- What should I wear to the event?
Casual dress is acceptable. Some may choose to wear their Scottish kilts or other favorite celtic attire.
- Can I pay with a credit or debit card at the door?
Yes, but it will likely be sold out well before the event so there likely will not be any tickets available at the door
- Can I pay with a check?
Sorry, no checks
- I lost my Paypal receipt. How can I get admitted to the Whisky Tasting?
We'll have copies of all reservations - just bring photo ID matching the name
you registered with
- Can I bring my minor children to the event as long as I supervise them?
Admittance to the whisky tasting is limited to adults 21 years and older.
What whiskys will be offered?
The Central Florida Malt Whisky Cabinet is carefully choosing a selection of
interesting whiskys for the event. Expect to
taste single malt scotches you may have never experienced before.